Virtual Information Sessions
The way in which we network may be different, but employers are still looking to connect with qualified candidates like you. Career Services will be hosting employer information sessions throughout the spring semester.
Check Hire a Red Hawk for ALL upcoming events. Here are a few upcoming events that are open to all students!
- SHI Information Session: Wednesday, March 3, 1:30-2:30 p.m., Online.
- Internships in Washington D.C. with The Washington Center: Wednesday, March 3, 2-3 p.m., Online.
- Camp Deeny Riback Information Session: Wednesday, March 3, 2-3 p.m., Online.
- DEA Information Session: Thursday, March 4, 2-3 p.m, Online.
- Willow Lake Day Camp Information Session: Tuesday, March 9, 3-4 p.m., Online.
- CART Employer Series – Titmouse Productions: Wednesday, March 10, 3-4 p.m., Online.
Spring 2021 Virtual Career Fair
- Wednesday, April 21
- 2:30-4:30 p.m.
- Online via Hire a Red Hawk
Join this virtual career fair to video chat with employers from a variety of industries. Employers will be hiring for full-time and internship positions. Registration is required. Register for the Fair!
Prepare for the Career Fair
New to Virtual Career Fairs? We’ve got you covered. Attend one of our upcoming webinars for a quick tour of how to navigate virtual career fairs, including updating your Video Chat Profile and joining employer chat queues.
- Tuesday, March 16: 1:30-2:15 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 31: 11-11:45 a.m.
- Tuesday, April 13: 12-12:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 20: 12:30-1:15 p.m.
SUIT-UP for the Career Fair
Whether it is virtual or in-person, employers evaluate a candidate’s professionalism during the interview. The Center for Career Services has partnered with JCPenney to help you build your professional wardrobe. Montclair State students receive an EXTRA 30% off coupon on all career apparel, shoes and accessories. This year, we moved the JCPenney Suit Up event online and extended it until Sunday, May 2, 2021! Click Here to Claim Your Coupon!
Apply to Jobs and Internships in Hire a Red Hawk
Can’t make any of the upcoming info sessions? You can always search and apply for jobs and internships in Hire a Red Hawk! Below are a few that have been added this week. To apply for these jobs:
- Log into your Hire a Red Hawk account.
- Click Jobs > Search on the left hand navigation.
- Enter the posting number (listed next to the job title below) in the search bar and click Search.
New Full-time Jobs and Internships
- Crate and Barrel: Store Leadership Intern (12784)
- Johnson & Johnson: Consumer Brand Management Summer Intern (12864)
- Macy’s Parade Studio: Studio Summer Intern (12870)
- Amazon: NY/NJ Area Manager (12858)
- Center for Prevention and Counseling: Youth Prevention Specialist (12804)
- StayinFront: Application Service Manager (12843)
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.