The University has arranged with Walmart Pharmacy to provide a free COVID-19 vaccination clinic on Tuesday, April 27. Appointments will be offered from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Panzer Athletic Center. It will be open to all students and employees. Registration is required. Register Now!
Appointments are first come first served. They will fill up quickly, so please book your spot now. (Only one appointment per email address.)
- There is no cost to you.
- Walmart will bill your insurance. If you do not have insurance, you can still receive the vaccine.
- You will get the Pfizer vaccine, and the second dose will be scheduled for you automatically at the same time of day on Tuesday, May 18.
Important: When you register online, there will be two forms that you will need to print and fill out and bring with you to receive your vaccination.
- Wear short sleeves or an undershirt. The injection will be in your upper arm.
- Arrive 10 minutes before your appointment time (but not earlier than that).
- Bring filled-out paperwork, identification (driver’s license or state ID) and your insurance cards (medical and pharmacy).
- Wear a mask.
- Park in the Red Hawk Parking Deck (it will be free!).
Cancellations and No-Shows
If you have to cancel your appointment, please let us know right away by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not show up, we will call your cell phone. If we are unable to reach you after two (2) tries, we will move you to the waitlist and give your spot to someone else.
Vaccination helps to keep you, your family and everyone in the campus community safe. Please book your appointment today!