In April the University announced that COVID-19 vaccinations are required for all students for the 2021-2022 academic year. Students enrolled in fall 2021 courses must upload evidence of vaccination by Sunday, August 1, 2021.
How Do I Upload My Information?
- Follow the steps outlined in the My Health Portal to upload proof of your COVID-19 vaccination. Take your time to ensure the information entered into the form matches the information on your vaccination card.
- Only upload to My Health Portal after you receive your final vaccination – that is, after one dose of Johnson & Johnson or the second dose of Pfizer or Moderna.
Already reported your vaccination in Hawk Check? Reporting your vaccination status on Hawk Check is requested, but it is not the official process to submit proof of vaccination. Be sure to submit your vaccination documentation via the My Health Portal and continue to complete Hawk Check.
What Happens Next?
After you have submitted your vaccination documentation to My Health Portal:
- The University Health Center will review your submission and verify compliance.
- Once your documentation is accepted, Hawk Check will not ask you any questions about recent travel or exposure to a person with COVID-19 and provide you with a new icon showing that you have been fully vaccinated! You should see this change within two weeks of submitting your documentation.
- Beginning Monday, July 5, the Student Recreation Center will require everyone to show proof of vaccination or a negative campus COVID test within 72 hours in order to use the facility (Note: No off-campus testing is accepted. View On-Campus Testing information.). Your new Hawk Check icon will provide proof of COVID vaccination. The showers and locker rooms will reopen on Monday, July 5!
Please Note: You only need to upload your document once, so if you provide vaccination evidence for summer courses by June 20, you are in compliance with the requirements and there is no need to upload the documentation again for the Fall.
Still Need Your Vaccine?
Good news! Passaic County is now providing the COVID-19 vaccine on campus every Saturday, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m., at the Center for Clinical Studies, 147 Clove Road, Little Falls, NJ. Registration is strongly recommended, but walk-ins are also accepted. When you register, enter your school as Montclair State University. Get More Information and Register Now!
Dates to Remember
- Sunday, June 20: Deadline to submit vaccination documentation for Summer residents and students enrolled in high-contact courses.
- Sunday, August 1: Deadline to submit evidence of COVID-19 vaccination for students enrolled in Fall 2021 courses.
Any other questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.