We’re open late…for you!
Student support services will be open late at the start of the fall semester:
When and Who
Offices will be open 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.:
- Thursday, September 2
- Tuesday September 7
- Wednesday, September 8
- Thursday, September 9
- Monday, September 13
- Tuesday, September 14
- Wednesday, September 15
- Thursday, September 16
Please Note: Late hours will not be held on Friday, September 3 and the University is closed on Monday, September 6 for Labor Day.
Offices observing late hours:
- School/College Academic Advising Centers
- Center for Academic Success & Tutoring (CAST)
- Center for Leadership and Engagement
- Dean of Students
- Disability Resource Center (DRC)
- Educational Opportunity Fund Program (EOF)
- Health Careers Program (HCP)
- Red Hawk Central
- University Health Center
During the regular fall semester all of these offices (except the University/College Academic/Advising Centers) will be open 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday; 8:30 a.m – 6 p.m., Monday & Thursday.
The bookstore will also be open with extended hours Wednesday, September 1 through Sunday, September 12:
- Wednesday, September 1 & Thursday, September 2: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Thursday, September 3: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Saturday, September 4: 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Sunday, September 5 & Monday, September 6: Closed
- Tuesday, September 7 & Wednesday, September 8: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 9: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Thursday, September 10: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Saturday, September 11: 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Sunday, September 12: Closed
Visit their website for information about their normal spring semester hours.
Get up-to-the-minute information on what’s about to open on-campus, from dining to computer labs and the Student Recreation Center! View What’s Open Now!