COVID-19 has touched the lives of us all. Some of us have suffered the loss of a loved one, or perhaps were diagnosed with the virus personally. We all have lived the day-to-day stress of living through a pandemic. Whatever your personal experience has been, you are invited to join with your fellow classmates and colleagues to commemorate the struggle and the loss we have all lived through.
Where and When
Join us for song, spoken word and an opportunity to write your thoughts and message on a commemorative luminary.
- Thursday, September 30, starting at 5:30 p.m.
- Rain Location: Alexander Kasser Theater
- RSVP Today
- Please remember to wear your mask
Pre-event Luminary Creation
If you can not attend the event please stop by one of our tabling events to write your message on a luminary that we’ll bring to the event on Thursday, September 30. You can create your luminary at one of our tabling events:
- Monday, September 27: 1-4 p.m., Student Center, 2nd Floor Lobby
- Tuesday, September 28: 3-5 p.m., Student Center, 2nd Floor Lobby
- Wednesday, September 29: 11 a.m. – 2 p.m., Susan A. Cole Hall
- Thursday, September 30: 1-3 p.m., Student Center, 2nd Floor Lobby