Seasonal jobs allow you to learn new skills, gain valuable professional experience, network with potential employers and boost your resume, while still affording you a flexible schedule. Not only are many employers currently hiring for the holiday season, now is also the time when employers begin to hire for summer jobs
New Seasonal Job Postings
New seasonal jobs are added to Hire a Red Hawk every week! Below are a few that have been added recently. Sign into your account to search and apply for resume-building opportunities.
- Clay Anderson Arena LLC: Concession Position (17236)
- Tiffany & Co.: Seasonal Client Advisor (17239)
- Athleta: Brand Associate (17126)
- Ski Barn: Seasonal Associates (16365)
- Victoria & Co: Sales Associate (16840)
- Engineering for Kids: Teacher (17262)
- Montclair Kimberley Academy: After Care Staff (17240)
- Metropolitan YMCA of the Oranges: Fitness Floor Associate (15382)
- New Jersey Performing Arts Center: Usher (17260)
How to Apply
Searching for seasonal jobs in Hire a Red Hawk is easy and an account has already been generated for you. Simply use your NetID and password (same as your Montclair State email and Canvas) to log in via NEST. Then:
- Click Jobs, then Search on the left-hand navigation.
- Type the posting number (listed next to the job title above) or “Seasonal” into the keyword search and click the Search button.
- You can also filter down to Temporary/Seasonal jobs using the Position Type job search filter.
Please Note: You must first upload your resume in Hire a Red Hawk to be reviewed and approved by your assigned Director of Career Services. Once approved, you will be able to apply for jobs and internships in the system.
Upcoming Events to Help with Your Job Search
These events are open to students from all majors:
Becoming a Financial Professional with Primary Financial (Campus to Career Credit)
Interested in becoming a financial professional? Then join the meeting with Primary Financial to learn how they provide you with all of the essential resources and tools needed to effectively strengthen your potential as a financial professional. Wednesday, November 17, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m., Online. RSVP Today!
Conversations in Science: Zack Zieper, Draper Labs
CSAM welcomes you to attend this Conversations in Science series to learn about Harvard graduate Zach Zieper and his graduate research work in Robotics and what it’s like to work for a ground-breaking Engineering firm. He will speak about career opportunities available with a Mechanical Engineering and Computer Science degree. Wednesday, November 17, 12-1 p.m., Student Center, Room 411. Learn More and Register.
Virtual Etiquette (Campus to Career Credit)
How you present yourself online is equally as important, if not more so than in person. This Virtual Etiquette webinar will cover visual appearance, lighting, using technology, eye contact, expression and appearing engaged. Wednesday, November 17, 2:30-3:30 p.m., Online. Register Today!
Enterprise Information Session
Meet Jen Santiago with Enterprise Holdings. Jen will discuss the company, the culture and the opportunities available for you with Enterprise. Thursday, November 18, 12-12:45 p.m., Online. Learn More and Register.