Final grades for the fall 2021 semester are now available on NEST.
To Find Your Grades
Log into NEST using your University NetID and password.
- Navigate to the “Register for Classes” page.
- Select the “Final Grades” link in the “Registrar’s Office Tools” portlet to be taken to the Final Grades page.
- Select “Fall 2021” from the drop-down menu.
- Here you will find all of your final grades.
Blank Grades, Transcripts and Dean’s List
- Any grade that appears blank was not submitted on time by the instructor. Any blank grades will convert to “NR” for not recorded. The instructor will make a grade change to provide the grade.
- Check that all grades have arrived in NEST before you order your transcript.
- Before you leave for the holiday, verify that your major as well as your academic advisor are listed correctly in your Degree Works header.
- Dean’s list updates will be visible on Friday, January 7, 2022, with updates made each Friday and thereafter on each Friday through February 4, 2022.
If you’re having trouble accessing your grades or have questions about your official or unofficial transcript, please contact: