Spring 2022 Career and Internship Fair
Your Chance to Expand Your Professional Network and Build Connections.
Posted in: Announcements, Career, Events, Featured News, Red Hawk News
Employers are gearing up to hire summer interns and recent graduates for full-time positions. This is your chance to expand your professional network and build connections with hiring managers from organizations such as, Amazon, Fibromyalgia Care Society of America, GSK, SHI International, Quest Diagnostics, Valley Health Systems and more! LinkedIn headshots will be available on a first-come, first-served basis to those students who RSVP in advance. Register Now!
- Wednesday, March 16
- 1-4 p.m.
- University Hall, 7th Floor Conference Center
New to Career Fairs? Here’s How to Prepare
- View the Career Fair Prep Video: This video covers all things career fair, from prep to what to do during and after the fair! Career Services will be hosting a Career Fair Prep Q&A on Monday, March 14, 11-11:45 a.m., to answer any questions you have about navigating the career fair.
- Upload Your Resume to Hire a Red Hawk: Receive feedback and approval from your career services office at least one week before the Fair. Review can take 3-5 business days.
- Check out the Employer List before the Fair: Select the ones with whom you want to speak. Create a quick elevator pitch to explain who you are and why you’re interested in that company. Make sure to do your research if you want to impress!
- Download the Symplicity Jobs and Careers: On the day of the fair, log into this app to locate employers on the booth map and see every job posted by attending employers. Available for iPhone and Android.
- Pick out a Professional Outfit: Make a great first impression by dressing in business attire. Suits are strongly encouraged. Need to build your professional wardrobe? We’ve got you covered:
- JCPenney Suit-Up: Extra 30% off of career apparel, shoes and accessories.
- Rocky’s Closet: Available for students in need of professional clothing.
Career Fair Jobs and Internships Sneak Peek
Below is a sample of job and internship postings from employers who are attending the Career and Internship Fair. If a position catches your eye, make sure to visit the employer’s table at the career fair to learn more.
To apply for these jobs:
- Log into your Hire a Red Hawk account.
- Click Jobs > Search on the left hand navigation.
- Enter the posting number (listed next to the job title below) in the search bar and click Search.
Full-time and Internship Positions
- AIG: Full-Time Retirement Plan Consultant (8401)
- Beacon Hill Staffing Group: Recruiter (18853)
- Bergen’s Promise: Health Promotion Manager (18880)
- Bergenfield Public Schools: Preschool Teacher (18366) and Substitute Teacher (16977)
- Christ Church: Talent Acquisition Intern (19001) and Social Media Intern (19004)
- Fibromyalgia Care Society of America: Nonprofit Intern – hybrid (18807)
- Northpass: Technical Support Specialist (17925) and Customer Success Manager (17924)
- ScribeAmerica: Medical Scribe (18878)
- Specialty Staffing: Sales Development Intern (18916)
- Techtronic Industries North America: Field Sales and Marketing Representative (18118)
- YMCA of Montclair: Activity Specialist (19068) and Camp Group Director (19062)
Other Professional Development Opportunities
- Career Fair Prep: Monday, March 14, 11-11:45 a.m., Online.
- Careers with Techtronic Industries: Tuesday, March 15, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m., Online.
- CART Employer Series – NJM: Wednesday, March 23, 3-4 p.m., Online.
- Careers Opportunities with Atrium (Campus to Career credit): Thursday, March 24, 3-4 p.m., Online.
- Taking Control of Your Student Debt (Campus to Career credit): Wednesday, March 30, 2:30-3:30 p.m., Online.
Connect with Career Services
- Office Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram – msucareerservices
- Facebook – Red Hawk Careers
- Twitter – MSUcareerserv
- Soundcloud – Career Services Podcast
- YouTube – MSUCareerWorkshops
- LinkedIn – MSU Career Center
- Engage – The Center for Career Services