Final grades for the fall 2022 semester that were submitted by the Thursday, December 29 deadline are now available on NEST!
To Find Your Grades
Log into NEST using your University NetID and password.
- Navigate to the “Register for Classes” page.
- Select the “Final Grades” link in the “Registrar’s Office Tools” portlet to be taken to the Final Grades page.
- Select “fall 2022” from the drop-down menu.
- Here you will find all of your final grades
- Fall 2022 Dean’s list updates will be visible on Friday, February 10, 2023.
- Check that all grades have arrived in NEST before you order your transcript.
- Verify that your major as well as your academic advisor are listed correctly in your Degree Works header.
- Please Note: Due to scheduled system maintenance the transcript services system will be down from 6 p.m. Friday, January 6, 2023 until 9 a.m. on Monday, January 9, 2023. There will be no transcript service available during this time. Users will not be able to submit orders during this outage but services will resume on Monday, January 9. Please plan ahead for any transcript needs and refer to the Request Transcripts web page for assistance in ordering, keeping in mind the above down time.
If you’re having trouble accessing your grades or have questions about your official or unofficial transcript, please contact: