Unlock Your Potential with Micro-Internships
Micro-Internships are paid, professional projects that allow you to get your foot in the door and gain experience while building your professional network. They are flexible and short term, making them perfect for summer break! Sign up for a profile and start applying! Get Started Today!
- Project-based experiences
- Convenient for students with hectic or irregular schedules
- Most can be completed remotely
- Typically involve about 10-20 hours of work
- Deadline-driven as opposed to set during specific hours
Search and Apply for Jobs and Internships in Handshake:
When searching for opportunities you can select:
- Type of job (full-time, internship, part-time)
- Industries, job functions and job types that interest you
- Where you are interested in working
- Your graduation year
After making your selections, click the “Save My Career Interests” button at the bottom of the page. You can also set up job alerts and receive email notifications when similar positions are posted.
Who Is My Career Services Director?
Don’t forget about us over the summer! Reach out to your career team today for resume critiques, interview techniques, help with co-ops and internships, job search strategies and more!
- The College of The Arts (CART) -Vicki Nauta
- The College of Education and Human Services (CEHS) – Linda Flynn
- The College of Humanities and Social Sciences (CHSS) – Nadine Verna
- The College of Science and Mathematics (CSAM) – Gen Hinson
- The Feliciano School of Business (FSBUS) – Sabrina Sanichar
- University College (UC) – Adam Mayer