Montclair State Bucket List
Before you graduate, try to accomplish everything on this list!
- High-five or get a selfie with our President, Dr. Susan A. Cole
- Join a club or organization (check out HawkSync if you don’t know where to start!)
- Visit the Student Recreation Center and Drop In Center, at least once!
- Play on an intramural sports team
- Take a picture with your mascot, Rocky the Red Hawk
- Take a picture with the Red Hawk Statue
- Take a picture with the NYC skyline in the background (behind the Center for Environmental and Life Sciences building or Stone Hall!)
- Eat at every dining location on campus, especially the Red Hawk Diner (we are one of the only campuses in the country with our very own diner!)
- Celebrate Homecoming in the fall!
- Attend a guest speaker event on campus
- Attend a Peak Performance show in the Kasser Theater (for free!)
- Attend Winter Ball or Spring Bash
- Attend Montclair State’s Relay for Life in the spring semester
- Go ice skating at Floyd Hall Arena
- Study abroad for a semester!
- Listen to the Montclair State radio station: WMSC 90.3 FM
- See a Broadway show with the Center for Student Involvement
- See a Red Bulls II game at MSU Soccer Park (on campus!)
- See a New Jersey Jackals game at Yogi Berra Stadium (on campus!)
Share your photos with us on @RedHawkLife social media!