Study Abroad Information Sessions
Effective with the start of the Fall 2019 semester, all students applying to study abroad are required to attend a Study Abroad Information Session. The info session will provide foundational knowledge of the study abroad application process and help guide students in their program search. Info sessions are approximately 30 minutes long. No sign-up is required; simply show up to the day/time option that works best for you.
Summer 2021 Semester Info Sessions:
- Please check back for more information on when these will be held! (Last updated: 6/7/2021)
- No sign-up is required; simply show up!
- We recommend to take notes to begin your search online.
- What happens if I can’t come to the regularly scheduled session?
- Please email email@example.com with your availability.
- Please note the following:
- Students will automatically be asked to register prior to each info session
- Students will not be permitted into the Zoom more than 5 minutes after the start time. A lot of information is covered, so we appreciate your punctuality.
- Students must have recently attended an info session prior to beginning their application. For example, if you attend during your first year but do not apply to study abroad until your junior year, then you will need to re-attend a session. This is to be sure that you are informed of any new policies/procedures.
- Students must attend an info session prior to meeting with an advisor
- Students applying for faculty-led programs do not need to attend an info session