Sometimes you may not feel well and you may want to see a healthcare provider to assess your symptoms. The University Health Center is here to help you!
Come See Us
We are located Blanton Hall, ground floor. All registered students are eligible for services at the University Health Center regardless of your insurance coverage. So that we can accommodate your class schedule, we ask that you make an appointment by calling 973-655-4361 and select option 3. Quite often we can see you the same day.
Prepare for Your Appointment
Before you come in for your appointment:
- Make sure you have your health insurance card with you, if you do not have insurance you can still utilize our services. A photocopy of the card is OK but a photographic image on your phone cannot be accepted.
- Please do not come for an appointment directly from the gym or working out, shower before your appointment
- Please be able to tell the provider what allergies you have and the name of medications you take.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time and check in with the receptionist and feel free to browse our brochures. Take any that interest you!
- Your first name will be called by the provider to protect your privacy.
- We try our best to keep on schedule, it you are waiting 15 minutes or more beyond your appointment time please let the receptionist know.
- If you are coughing, please put on a mask to prevent spreading germs.
Our services are completely confidential and there is no co-pay.