The University Health Center will share information on this web page about all confirmed cases of COVID-19 among our students, faculty or staff, where the individual is known to have been on campus during the infectious period. Reported cases will be posted every Friday.
The University Health Center and Occupational Health will draw information regarding cases from the reports submitted through Hawk Check, and on information received from Human Resources and the local health department.
Please remember to complete the Hawk Check every time you plan to come to campus, and remind your colleagues, visitors and fellow students as well. Each person contributes to the safety of our campus community.
If you become aware of a potential case, please encourage the person to do Hawk Check, which will automatically notify the healthcare providers in the University Health Center and Occupational Health, who will then contact the person. You may also share information confidentially with the University Health Center through the Rave Guardian app or by sending an email to Patricia Ruiz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- COVID Case Report: Week Ending Thursday, September 24, 2020
- COVID Case Report: Week Ending Thursday, September 17, 2020
- COVID Case Report: Week Ending Thursday, September 10, 2020
- COVID Case Report: Week Ending Thursday, September 3, 2020
- COVID Case Report: Week Ending Friday, August 28, 2020
Last Modified: Friday, September 25, 2020 11:26 am