As Montclair State advances the Soar campaign and builds its national reputation as a center of research, scholarship and education, the generosity of our supporters is even more critical to fuel our progress.
Our donors help Montclair State continue on its path of excellence – and we are grateful for your support. We are proud to partner with individuals, corporations and organizations to create innovative partnerships and life-changing opportunities that benefit our students and the world around us.
Thank you to all who have jump-started the campaign’s progress. Here are some of the ways your support is making a difference.
Hear How Scholarship Support Changes Students’ Lives
A Creative Talent Award funded by donors was a deciding factor that attracted this future filmmaker to Montclair State
Recent alumni paid it forward with a scholarship, helping Kristina complete her accounting degree
A member of the inaugural class of the School of Nursing, Candise was able to change careers to find her calling thanks to scholarship support
Donors Make an Impact
- Julia LaniganMontclair resident Julia Lanigan generously supports the arts at the University and says she "became interested in the school through the eyes of the students."Monday July 1, 2019
- Legacy Donors Help Generations to ComeAlumni Barbara Brummer, Jim Merli and Professor Emeritus Robert Pines are among many donors creating a lasting legacy with planned gifts to the University.Monday July 1, 2019
- Kevin Bradley ’84The decision to attend Montclair State changed Kevin Bradley's life and inspires him to stay connected. Tuesday June 11, 2019
- Meet Jonathan Morgan ’19Jonathan would not have been able to attend Montclair State without scholarship support. Now, he’s ready to graduate and take on his dreams in the world of finance.Monday March 25, 2019
- Lawrence R. Inserra, Jr. and Inserra SupermarketsAs a family business, Inserra Supermarkets is committed to serving the community, and under the leadership of Lawrence R. Inserra, Jr., Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, giving back is at the heart of all it does. Thursday March 14, 2019
- Michele Ansbacher ’80Looking back, Michele Ansbacher says her experience at Montclair State provided important training for success. That's why she's honored to give back.Wednesday March 13, 2019
- Lasting ConnectionsThe desire to teach is a calling. And, in the case of Michael S. Kogan, this calling to influence students’ lives extends far beyond the classroom.Friday January 25, 2019
- SoarUniversity launches the most ambitious fundraising campaign in its history to help meet the needs of a vibrant and growing campus community Friday December 14, 2018
Help our Red Hawks SOAR