With more than 800 courses offered on campus and online, the flexibility of Summer Sessions allows you to earn credits while enjoying your summer! Sessions range from 3 to 12 weeks and begin in May, June, July, and August, making it convenient for you to fit a course into your summer plans.
Register on WESS
Reminder: Students will be using the current WESS system for Summer Sessions registration. Summer Sessions registration opens on Monday, February 29, 2016.
Registration is based on class grouping and begins at 9 a.m. on the following days:
- Monday, February 29 - Seniors, 2nd Baccalaureates and Matriculated Graduate Students (those who are not Special Professional Non-Degree Graduate Students)
- Tuesday, March 1 - Juniors, Special Professional Non-Degree Graduate Students and Visiting Students
- Wednesday, March 2 – Sophomores
- Thursday, March 3 - Freshmen and Provisionally Matriculated Undergraduate Students
- Friday, March 4 - Older Adult Tuition Waiver Program Students, Unemployed Job Training Program Students
For more information, including session dates, course offerings, and tuition, visit montclair.edu/summer.