Emily J. Klein
- Thursday 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- Shape shifting or becoming third space teacher educators
- Finding a third space in teacher education
- Changing leadership: Teachers lead the way for schools that learn
- Environmental Education in Action: How Expeditionary Learning Schools Support Classroom Teachers in Tackling Issues of Sustainability
- Networking for Teacher Learning: Toward a Theory of Effective Design
- Putting professional development into practice: A framework for how teachers in Expeditionary Learning Schools implement professional development
- Rethinking Professional Development: Building a Culture of Teacher Learning
- Learning, Unlearing, and Relearning: Lessons from one school?s approach to creating and sustaining learning communities
- Wearing the "student hat": Experiential professional development in Expeditionary Learning Outward Bound Schools
- Deepening Roots: Building a Task-Centered Peer Mentoring Community
- Mingling Fact and Fiction: Strategies for integrating literature into History and Social Studies Classrooms
- Dissertation Support Groups: Building a Community of Practice Using Noddings' Ethic of Care
- Scaling Up the Big Picture, essay three (February 2004)
- Scaling Up the Big Picture, essay four (August 2004)
- Scaling Up the Big Picture, essay two (June 2003)
WIPRO SEF Program
This is a longitudinal study of teacher leadership in the WIPRO SEF program.
Newark Montclair Urban Teacher Residency
This is a longitudinal qualitative study of the Newark Montclair Urban Teacher Residency Program.
This is a qualitative study of how Writopia, a non-profit creative writing organization, works with schools to implement and support their vision of teaching writing.