- Richardson Hall 218
- 973 655-7271
- 973 655-7686
- BS:Beijing University of Science and Technology
- MS:Beijing University of Science and Technology
- MS:University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- PhD:University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Download vCard File
Professor, Mathematical Sciences
• Recipient of 2013 Council on Undergraduate Research (CUR) Math and CS Division Mentoring Award.
• Recipient of Montclair State University Distinguished Scholar Award FY 2013-2014.
• Vice Chair for Student Affairs, Mathematical Association of America NJ-Section, 2010 - present.
• Council Member - Council on Undergraduate Research, 2012-2015.
• Director: NREUP Summer REU program at MSU: 2008, 2013, 2014.
• Director: CURM Academic REU Program at MSU: 2007-2008, 2009-2010.
• Undergraduate Mentor: National Alliance for Doctoral Studies in the Mathematical Sciences, 2009 - present.
• Co-Director: Garden State Undergraduate Mathematics Conference (GSUMC), 2009 - 2014.
• Editorial Board: Bioinfo Publications Editorial Board, 2010 - present
• Associate Editor: Journal of Statistics and Mathematics, 2010 - present
• Advisory Board Member: Scientific Journals International (SJI), 2006 – present.
• Reviewer: Mathematics Review, 1997 - present.
• MAA National Project NExT Fellow: 1995/1996.
• Teaching Recognition Award, Parent Association/Teaching Council, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 1992.
- Garden State Undergraduate Research Conference
- Regional Faculty Workshop on REU Issues
- Nebraska Commutative Algebra Conference/Wiegand Fe
REU Math in MSU - Interdisciplinary Research in Graph Theory and its Applications in Sciences
Program Dates: Six weeks between 6/5 - 8/20, 2014. This program is a part of the National Research Experience for Undergraduates Program (NREUP) funded by the Mathematical Association of America (MAA), the National Science Foundation Division of Mathematical Sciences (NSF-DMS), and the National Security Agency (NSA). Program Director: Dr. Aihua Li, Department of Mathematical Sciences, Montclair State University Office: Richardson 218, Phone: 973-655-7271, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org