- Richardson Hall 218
- 973 655-7271
- 973 655-7686
- BS:Beijing University of Science and Technology
- MS:Beijing University of Science and Technology
- MS:University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- PhD:University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Download vCard File
Professor, Mathematical Sciences
• Director of Montclair State University LSAMP
• Recipient of 2013 Faculty Mentoring Award presented by Council on Undergraduate Research (CUR) Math
and CS Division
• Recipient of Montclair State University Distinguished Scholar Award FY 2013-2014.
• Vice Chair for Speakers, Mathematical Association of America NJ-Section, 2014 - present.
• Vice Chair for Student Affairs, Mathematical Association of America NJ-Section, 2010 - 2014.
• Council Member - Council on Undergraduate Research, 2012-2018.
• Director: NREUP Summer REU program at MSU: 2008, 2013, 2014.
• Director: CURM Academic REU Program at MSU: 2007-2008, 2009-2010.
• Undergraduate Mentor: National Alliance for Doctoral Studies in the Mathematical Sciences, 2009 -
• Co-Director: Garden State Undergraduate Mathematics Conference (GSUMC), 2009 - 2014.
• Editor: Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, Bioinfo Publications Editorial Board, Journal of
Statistics and Mathematics, Scientific Journals International (SJI), 2006 – present.
• Guest Editor: PRIMUS
• Reviewer: Mathematics Review, 1997 - present.
• MAA National Project NExT Fellow (green dot): 1995/1996.
• Teaching Recognition Award, Parent Association/Teaching Council, University of Nebraska-Lincoln,
- Tuesday 9:00 am - 10:00 am
- Tuesday 5:45 pm - 6:45 pm
- Thursday 9:00 am - 10:00 am
- Thursday 5:45 pm - 6:45 pm
Interdisciplinary Research in Graph Theory and its Applications in Sciences
This project studies the Randic connectivity indices of certain graphs derived from chemistry and biology problems and their applications in life science. Collaborators: Haiying Wang, Patricia Dorn, Student researchers: Giancarlo Labruna, Jhonny Almeida Past student researchers: Jennifer Feiner, Katrina Bandeli, Pamela Gurreon, Zeyad Boodoo, William Burk, Rob Rexler Baello
Zero Divisor Graphs
Collaborator: Ralph P Tucci
Interlace Polynomials of Graphs
Collaborators: Qing Wu, Sarita Nemani, Christina Eubanks-Turner, Christian Hyra