Adirondack Variety Trip
In January we will be spending 5 days and 4 nights in Upstate New York. This trip is a winter excursion to the Adirondacks where there will be skiing, hiking, dog sledding and ice climbing in the largest park in the country. Trip includes meals, transportation, lodging, skiing/snowboarding, snowshoe hiking and trip to Adirondack Wilderness Refuge and Rehab Center.
Visit the Adirondack Variety Trip page for all the details.
How do I Sign-up?
- Register in the Student Recreation Center main office or over the phone (973-655-3340).
- Cost for Students: $175 | Faculty/Staff/Guests: $350 (Additional excursions available)
Where and when?
- Thursday, January 4 - Monday, January 8
- Leaves Jan 4, at 10 a.m. | Returns Jan 8 at 4 p.m.
- Begins and ends at the Student Recreation Center
Pre-trip meeting required on Wednesday, December 13th, 2017 at 3pm
Potential Hazards: Unpredictable weather changes, sunburn/heat exhaustion, dehydration, allergic reactions/poisonous plants, insect bites, and injury by running, including sprains, lacerations, abrasions and fractures.