Montclair State University
Early Bird Junior Admission Program
High school juniors: Get a jump start on your college search and apply by June 15th for admission before your senior year!
New One-Week Pre-College Summer Programs
Attention high school students! Experience a jam-packed week of fun and engaging activities with our new seven day, six night residential program July 16-22, 2023. Select from:
- Social Media: Influencing, Marketing & Creative Strategy
- Business Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Intelligent Systems: Python and Robotics
- Film and Television Production
- Summertime in the Big Apple: Exciting Excursions in New York City
Explore Montclair State
From Accounting to Visual Arts. Find the program that’s right for you.
Explore academic programs, career opportunities and clubs tailored to your interests.
Graduate School Program Finder
In-person, online, hybrid, full-time and part-time. Find the program that fits you and your schedule.
University News & Events
University Hosts National Bonner Summer Leadership InstituteSome 400 Bonner student, faculty, staff and administration leaders from 75 universities converge on Montclair to focus on community-engaged learningFriday June 2, 2023
- University Salutes Future College GraduatesNewark high school students earn college credits in academic and service program created in response to pandemicTuesday May 30, 2023
- Birds of a FeatherMontclair mascots uphold tradition, reveal their Red Hawk identities at CommencementWednesday May 24, 2023
- Commencement 2023 Recap, Photos & HighlightsTuesday May 23, 2023
Red Chair Stories: Montclair’s Best Attributes
When asked to describe Montclair State University in a few words, students, faculty, staff and alumni chose attributes like demanding, supportive, friendly and inclusive.
Support Montclair Community Farms!
Let’s come together to support Montclair Community Farms (MCF) which provides a ready platform for engagement for Montclair State faculty and students who have teaching, learning and research interests in sustainability, health and nutrition ecology, urban planning, and education.
MCF serves as a local hands-on resource that engages and educates the community through urban farming, affordable food access and healthy living.