Study Abroad Weekly Information Sessions
May 24, 2022, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
SponsorOffice of International Academic InitiativesCostnonePosted InInternational Academic Initiatives and Study Abroad
Our Spring 2022 Study Abroad Information Sessions will be held every Tuesday at 12pm via Zoom.
- What happens if I can’t come to the regularly scheduled session? Please email email@example.com with your availability.
Please note the following:
- Students will automatically be asked to register prior to each info session
- Students will not be permitted into the Zoom more than 5 minutes after the start time. A lot of information is covered, so we appreciate your punctuality.
- Students must have recently attended an info session prior to beginning their application. For example, if you attend during your first year but do not apply to study abroad until your junior year, then you will need to re-attend a session. This is to be sure that you are informed of any new policies/procedures.
- Students must attend an info session prior to meeting with an advisor
- Students applying for faculty-led programs do not need to attend an info session