Autism Interdisciplinary Group (AIG) Hosts Its Inaugural Symposium
The Autism Interdisciplinary Group (AIG) is hosting its inaugural symposium from 1-4PM on Friday, 4/29 in Dickson Hall's Cohen Lounge. This is an opportunity to hear from folks from different disciplines and perspectives who share an interest in autism-related work.
Please register online in advance for this free event.
Light refreshments will be provided.
Autism Interdisciplinary Group aims to bring together autism-related efforts across campus and in the community.
Our members represent various departments and centers across MSU, including:
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences,
- College of Education and Human Services,
- Ben Samuels Children's Center,
- Center for Autism and Early Childhood Mental Health, and Cali School of Music
Join us in celebrating Autism Acceptance Month!
- Learn more about autism work on MSU's campus across multiple disciplines
- Find out how to get involved
- Help reduce stigma on campus and beyond through education