Voice Masterclass with Operatic Bass Federico Sacchi
Masterclass Using Italian Diction for Expressive Singing.
Federico Sacchi has distinguished himself for more than a decade in the European opera world for his noble timbre as well as for his actorial and interpretative skills. Following his debut, at only 23 years as Don Quichotte in Massenet’s homonymous opera, Sacchi has performed in many prestigious theaters, auditoriums and international festivals, and is in demand as a masterclass clinician and for his work as an educator.
As a courtesy to all community members, masks are suggested, but not required.
Ensuring the health and safety of our artists, staff, and patrons is our top priority. To protect audiences and the community from illness and to slow transmission of COVID-19, the following policies are in place:
It is the responsibility of the individual who purchased performance tickets to communicate the health and safety requirements to all individuals who may be attending with them or maybe attending in their place.
Complete Hawk Check before arriving on campus.
Please follow these simple steps:
- Click the Hawk Check link above
- Click the red button, Take the Hawk Check Self-Assessment Here
- Click Visitor, click Next
- Please enter your information
- In the Location of Visit and Person, you are Visiting fields enter: Kasser Theater, click Next
- If you are cleared to come onto the campus, you will see a green or blue smiley face
- Hawk Check is to be completed the day of your performance by all members of your party