Photo of University Hall

Withdrawal from the University

About This Policy

Responsible Office
Academic Affairs

Undergraduate Students wishing to withdraw from the University must complete an official Withdrawal/Leave of Absence form. Students must withdraw from all of their classes via NEST prior to submitting the Withdrawal/Leave of Absence form.

Graduate Students requesting a leave of absence or withdrawal from the University must contact The Graduate School.

Notification to University College or The Graduate School does not constitute an official withdrawal from individual courses.

Students who seek due to withdrawal due to disciplinary action see the Student Code of Conduct.

View Academic PoliciesView Academic Affairs PoliciesView All Policies