View Profile Page
Lisa Brooks Greaux - Bio
Lisa Brooks Greaux is principal and founder of SYNC (Seek Your Natural Calling). With over 20 years of strategy, business development, sales, leadership, and executive development experience spanning financial services, life sciences and technology-based industries, Lisa brings a unique and innovative perspective on the relationship between personal and professional development.
As a business strategist and executive coach, Lisa is committed to helping leaders achieve their potential, while leveraging their unique strengths. She has an enviable track record of success by deploying targeted assessments and incorporating both performance and behavior coaching.
Lisa has held senior leadership roles at Pfizer, Zoetis, Delphi, JP MorganChase and Verizon where she was responsible for designing and executing strategies to develop Senior and Enterprise level leaders and their teams. From 2005 to 2015, Lisa was on the faculty at Fordham University’s Graduate HR Program and she is currently an adjunct professor at Montclair University in the School of Business.
Preceding her Leadership Development and Human Resources experience, Lisa led a successful business strategy and sales career; she has also lived and worked for several years in Athens, Greece; Jakarta, Indonesia; and Prague, Czech Republic as an ex-pat.
Lisa’s professional education includes a BS in Financial Management from Temple University, an MS in Organizational Development from Fordham University, and a Doctorate in Organizational Leadership from Columbia University. Lisa’s research was on development experiences that led to senior leader roles in Fortune 500 companies.
Among Lisa’s most distinguished honors, was being selected as one of the “25 Most Influential Black Women in Business” by the Network Journal. In 2008 she was a featured speaker at the Global HR Forum in Seoul, Korea. And in 2018, she was the recipient of the Professing Excellence Award from Montclair University.
Dr. Brooks Greaux’s areas of expertise and scholarly interests are in: Leadership and Senior Leader Development, Women as Leaders, and Leadership Transitions. Most recently, Lisa authored the book, “Don’t Abdicate The Throne”, which urges women to take control of their lives and determine their own destiny. In her free time, Lisa is a volunteer for SEO and INROADS. She also mentors young adults in their development.
Leadership, Human Resources, Organizational Behavior, Women's Leadership Development, DEI
- Director, Pfizer (2004 - 2013)
- Vice President, Delphi (2016 - 2016)
- Global Head, Talent and Learning Development, Pfizer/Zoetis (formerly Pfizer Animal Health) (2013 - 2016)
- Principal & Owner, SYNC Worldwide (2016 - Present)
- Management Consulting, . (June 2016 - Present). SYNC Worldwide, Montvale, NJ – SYNC is a Talent Development consulting practice that specializes in the assessment and enhancement of individual and group leadership capabilities to facilitate sustainable success in this environment of constantly evolving and shifting business requirements.
• Coaching for C-Suite business executives
• Executive Development
• Leadership Transition planning and execution
Honors & Awards
- Key Note Speaker, Global HR Forum (November 2008)
- Diversity Award, Fordham University (November 2006)
- 25 Most Influential Black Women in Business, Network Journal (March 2000)
- Professing Excellence, Montclair State University (May 2018)