View Profile Page
Dr. Chatterjee's research interests include online advertising research, clickstream data modeling, customer relationship management, social media marketing, and the role of technological innovations in sustaining online businesses and nonprofits. Dr. Chatterjee's research has appeared in several books and academic journals including Advances in Consumer Research, International Journal of Advertising, Journal of Business Research, Journal of Computer-Mediated Communication, Journal of Electronic Commerce Research, Journal of Product and Brand Management, Marketing Science and the Review of Economics and Statistics. Her research has been reported in news and business media outlets like The Wall Street Journal, Stanford Innovation Review, The Star Ledger among others. Dr. Chatterjee is a member of the editorial board of the IEEE-Transactions in Engineering Management, American Marketing Association, Association of Consumer Research and the Institute of Management Science.
Dr. Chatterjee has taught courses and executive seminars in Advertising Management, Brand Portfolio Management, Internet Marketing, Marketing Management, Marketing Research, Marketing Strategy, and Online Marketing Measurement.
- 2:45 pm - 4:00 pm
- 2:45 pm - 4:00 pm
- Tuckman, Howard, Patrali Chatterjee and Dave Muha (2004), "Nonprofit Websites: Prevalence, Usage and Commercial Activity," Journal of Nonprofit and Public Sector Marketing, 12 (1), 49-68.
- Chatterjee, Patrali, Donna L. Hoffman and Thomas P. Novak (2003), " Modeling the Clickstream: Implications for Web-Based Advertising Efforts," Marketing Science, 22 (4) Fall, 520-541.
- Chatterjee, Patrali (2002), "Interfirm Alliances in Online Retailing," Journal of Business Research, vol. 57 (7), July, 714-723.
- Chatterjee, Patrali (2001), "Online Reviews - Do Consumers Use Them?" ACR 2001 Proceedings, eds. M. C. Gilly and J. Myers-Levy, Provo, UT: Association for Consumer Research, 129-134.
- Butler, John. S. and Patrali Chatterjee (1997), "Tests of the Specification of Univariate and Bivariate Ordered Probit," The Review of Economics and Statistics, 79 (May), 343-348.
- Chatterjee, Patrali (2007), ?Advertised versus Unexpected Next Purchase Coupons: Consumer Satisfaction, Perceptions of Value and Fairness, Journal of Product and Brand Management, March, 16 (1), forthcoming.
- Chatterjee, Patrali (2008), "Are Unclicked Ads Wasted? Enduring Effects of Banner And Pop-Up Ad Exposures On Brand Memory and Attitudes," Journal of Electronic Commerce Research, 9 (1), 51-61.