View Profile Page
Instructional Specialist, Information Management and Business Analytics
- School of Business
- BA, Rutgers University
- MBA, University of Phoenix
- MS, Stevens Institute of Technology
- DBA, Argosy University
- Download vCard
Worked in sales and marketing operations, data analytics and management for 20 years, then switched over to academia in 2014.
Regime Legitimacy and social, economic conditions in a nation.
- Business Owner, EcoGreenPro (2018 - Present)
- Management Consulting, Mass Trade. (January 2014 - Present). Consult company in their data management and reporting. Help the business owner implement an ERP system and consolidate all his data into one data warehouse.
- Management Consulting, Cognizant, Sr. Operations Manager, Sales Operations. (May 2011 - Present). Consult in the sales operations field for pharma companies.
- Management Consulting, Sanofi. (September 2000 - December 2010). Worked within Sales operations
- R. Jain, G. Elias, M. Elhussini (5s). . Cultural Perspectives on Business Ethics: Some Case Studies. 41st Annual Conference, Conference, Northeast Business & Economics Association