View Profile Page
Dr. Brad Forenza, MSW, Ph.D., is an associate professor at Montclair State University, and a recognized scholar of social policy. His research foci pertain to youth development, primary prevention, and civic engagement.
Dr. Forenza's academic career is accentuated by direct social work practice at youth and family development agencies, program evaluation for clients in the human services, and public policy analysis at the state and federal levels. He regularly publishes and presents his work in national and international forums. His original, public scholarship also extends to the organization of practice-oriented events and panels, the production of documentary film and a social welfare podcast, and the authorship of policy-based reports, interviews, and speeches.
- MSW Policy Day at the NJ State House, Organized by Dr. Brad
- The Progressive Era at Ellis Island, Organized by Dr. Brad
- International Social Welfare at the United Nations, Organized by Dr. Brad
- Policy and Ideology at the NJ State House, Organized by Dr. Brad
- STAR LEDGER profile of Dr. Brad's Public Child Welfare class