View Profile Page
My current research is focused on rivers and watersheds and includes-
- Using radionuclides to determine where in-stream sediment originates.
- Modeling historic land-use change using cellular automata.
- Measuring the effect of dam removal on the Musconetcong River.
- Determining the effect of Japanese Knotweed on stream baseflow.
- Calculating if flood frequency is changing in New Jersey.
- Determining if impervious surfaces have affected stream baseflow in New Jersey.
- Calculating the paleoclimate effects on glacial equilibrium line altitudes (ELAs) in Peru.
- Quantifying the rate at which river discharge increases downstream compared to river drainage area.
I work on rivers, watersheds, and how we interact with them. Projects including flood mitigation, river surveys, and watershed-scale GIS projects.
- 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Office hours online: https://montclair.zoom.us/j/81038534709
- 10:00 am - 11:00 am