View Profile Page
Instructional Specialist, Marketing
- School of Business
- MBA, Seton Hall University
- Download vCard
Mr. Miller worked as an accountant and financial analyst for 8 years before moving into sales for Xerox Corporation, ultimately becoming the Branch Sales Manager in NYC. After 7 years at Xerox, Mr. Miller was appointed President of Xscribe/Pengad, a computer company focused on the Legal Profession.
Subsequently he was named President of Worldwide Computer Services, Inc. a publicly held company.
In 1995 he joined Maritz Inc., a Marketing Consulting firm as an Account Manager and managed the relationship with Fortune 500 companies such as IBM, Canon, Met Life, JP Morgan Chase, Mercedes-Benz, Pepsi and Nabisco.Mr. Miller most recently was the principal of The Grey Matter Group, a Marketing Consulting Practice concentrating on Sales Operations planning, Strategic and Consultative sales training and developing performance improvement plans. He has also taught graduate and undergraduate marketing and ethics courses at Seton Hall, Montclair State, NJIT and County College of Morris.
- Adjunct Faculty, Seton Hall University (2012 - Present)
- Adjunct Faculty, William Paterson University (2011 - Present)
- Sales Executive, Mihlfeld & Associates (2008 - 2011)
- Management Consulting, Gray Matter Group. (January 2009 - Present). Principal consultant - Marketing consulting practice, Sales operations planning. Develop and implement strategic marketing plans. Co-create client proposals for new business opportunities. Recruit and coach senior level marketing professionals. Develop sales compensation plans to align with corporate goals. Create and implement performance improvement programs.