View Profile Page
Jeff Monacelli has 40 years of business experience in fortune 500 companies holding management and executive positions in product management, marketing, sales, professional services, and business strategy. While holding corporate positions, Jeff served as an adjunct professor at Rutgers University from 1968 to 1975. Since 2002, he teaches at Montclair State University at both the graduate and undergraduate levels.
Jeff is a strong advocate and supporter of community service, and has held numerous volunteer positions in organizations including: Fairleigh Dickinson University Board of Governors, The Glen Ridge Planning Board, The Glen Ridge Kiwanis, multiple ministries in his church.
Jeff graduated from Fairleigh Dickinson University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management in 1965. In 1969, he received his MBA, Cum Laude, from the same institution.
Professional Services ,
Alliance formation and management
- Adjunct professor, Rutgers University (1968 - 1974)
- various executive, managerial and systems engineering/programming positions positions , IBM Corp. (1967 - 1993)
- Regional Managing Partner & AVP, Professional Services, NCR Division, AT&T (1993 - 1997)
- Senior Director, Employer Services Group Marketing , ADP (1998 - 1999)
- Assistant Vice President, Worldwide Process Improvement, NCR Division, AT&T (1997 - 1998)
- Vice President, Professional Services Regional Offices , Telcordia technologies (1999 - 2000)
- Instructional Specialist School of Business, (2002 - Present)., Montclair State University (2002 - Present)
- Principal, CFO, HL Industries (2004 - 2006)
- Corporate Vice President, Fujitsu Consulting (2000 - 2002)
- Owner/Consultant, Monacelli Associates Consulting (2007 - Present)
Refereed Published Articles
- R. Xing, R. Peterson, J. Monacelli (2006). Lessons Learned from Hurricane Katrina for U.S. Higher Education. International Journal of Effective Management