View Profile Page
29 years of experience in television, telecommunications, wireless and professional sports as a marketing insights professional and executive.
Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Marketing Analytics, Consumer Research, Sports Marketing, Sponsorship Strategy and Measurement, Media Research
- Director, Consumer Research and Programming, Nickelodeon (1996 - 2000)
- Associate Research Director, Public Broadcasting Service (1986 - 1995)
- Vice President, Audience and Marketing Research, CNBC (2000 - 2003)
- Vice President, Consumer Insights, The Madison Square Garden Company (2011 - 2015)
- Director, Market Research & Competitive Analysis, Virgin Mobile USA (2003 - 2010)
- Adjunct Lecturer, Baruch College (2015 - 2016)
- Management Consulting, Madison Square Garden. (October 2019 - December 2019). Worked as a consultant on a project to create a segmentation system for concert-goers in the New York market for Madison Square Garden properties.