View Profile Page
Instructional Specialist, Information Management and Business Analytics
- School of Business
- BA, Montclair State University
- MA, Montclair State University
- Download vCard
I began my teaching career at Montclair State University as a Graduate Assistant for the School of Communication and Media in January 2016. Upon graduation with my MA in Public and Organizational Relations, I began teaching CMST 101 Fundamentals of Speech (Public Speaking) in 2017.
In 2018, I co-taught ENTR201 based on my experience winning first prize in Montclair State University’s startup pitch competition, sponsored by Bulbhead.com. During this time, I worked on two provisional design patents, product development through design thinking and collaborated on licensing deals.
In 2019, I began teaching my current course, BUGN 280 Strategic Business Communications.
Strategic Business Communications; Entrepreneurship and Innovation; Management Consulting; Organizational Behavior; Project Management
- Adjunct Professor, Montclair State University (2017 - Present)
- Manager, Innovation Services, New Jersey Innovation Institute - An NJIT Corporation (2019 - 2021)
- Corporate Communication Consultant, Davis & Company Consulting Firm (2018 - 2019)
- Graduate Assistant, Montclair State University (2016 - 2017)
- Account Executive, Violet Public Relations Agency (2016 - 2016)
- Editor, Design Engineering Group, Advantage Business Media (2015 - 2016)
- Associate Editor, New Jersey Family Magazine (2013 - 2015)
- Management Consulting, New Jersey Innovation Institute (An NJIT Corporation). (November 2019 - March 2021). Innovation strategy consultant for NJIT's commercial entity. Provided consultation on innovation management, technology scouting and market exploration, using assets of the NJIT ecosystem, to boost the competitiveness of NJ businesses.
- Management Consulting, Davis and Company. (May 2018 - November 2019). Developed and executed internal communications for Fortune 500 companies, with a focus on the key services: HR communication; Change communication; Leader and manager communication; Strategy and planning; Assessment and measurement.