View Profile Page
Global Fashion Retail Adviser and Consultant, with over 25 years of strategic leadership in Marketing, Brand Management, Merchandise, Merchandise Planning, Product Development, and Global Sourcing.
Passionate professor, speaker, and mentor.
Consumer Behavior, Marketing, Integrated Marketing Communications, Fashion Marketing, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Brand Management, Private Label, Omnichannel Marketing/Retail,
- Adjunct Professor, Pratt Institute (2018 - 2020)
- Adjunct Instructor, Fashion Institute of Technology (2018 - Present)
- GLOBAL FASHION RETAIL ADVISOR AND CONSULTANT, CZV Consulting - Independent Consultant (2014 - Present)
- Adjunct Professor, LIM College (2017 - Present)
- Adjunct Professor, Fordham University - Gabelli School of Business (2018 - Present)
- Adjunct Professor, Saint Francis College (2020 - Present)
- Instructional Specialist, Montclair State University (2021 - Present)