View Profile Page
Claira Zambon Versland
Instructional Specialist, Marketing
- School of Business 586
- Download vCard
Global Fashion Retail Adviser and Consultant, with over 25 years of strategic leadership in Marketing, Brand Management, Merchandise, Merchandise Planning, Product Development, and Global Sourcing.
Passionate professor, speaker, and mentor.
Consumer Behavior, Marketing, Integrated Marketing Communications, Fashion Marketing, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Brand Management, Private Label, Omnichannel Marketing/Retail,
- Instructional Specialist, Montclair State University (2021 - Present)
- Adjunct Professor, Saint Francis College (2020 - Present)
- Adjunct Professor, Fordham University - Gabelli School of Business (2018 - Present)
- Adjunct Instructor, Fashion Institute of Technology (2018 - Present)
- Adjunct Professor, LIM College (2017 - Present)
- GLOBAL FASHION RETAIL ADVISOR AND CONSULTANT, CZV Consulting - Independent Consultant (2014 - Present)
- Adjunct Professor, Pratt Institute (2018 - 2020)