Programs in the School of Communication and Media
If you have a passion for communication and media – whether for communication studies, film and television, journalism and digital media, sports communication, advertising or social media and public relations, you will learn how to channel that passion towards a profession at the School of Communication and Media.
As an undergraduate student, you will benefit from media-rich, specialized majors, complemented by an all-embracing liberal arts education. Our programs foster an appreciation of the interrelatedness of disciplines which, when integrated, have the greatest capacity to shape communities, even our global culture.
The School offers the following degree programs at the undergraduate level:
- Communication and Media Studies
- Communication Studies Minor
- Filmmaking (BFA)
- Film and Television
- Journalism and Digital Media
- Journalism Minor
- Recording Arts (BA) [this interdisciplinary major is housed at the Cali School of Music]
- Social Media and Public Relations
- Sports Communication