- Faculty, Staff, and Student Online Training Modules via Everfi
- Peer Leader Trainings – Required for All Leaders
- Student Employee Trainings – Required for All Employees
- Student Affairs Summer and Winter Training on Sexual Violence, VAWA and Title IX
- Title IX Presentation at New Student Orientation – Required for New Students
- Bystander Intervention Workshops – Office for Social Justice and Diversity
- Community Gatherings on Prevention and Education – Residence Life
- Greek Life Events on Sexual Violence – Various Greek Organizations
- Keynote Workshop Sexual Assault and Prevention – Athletics
- Healthy Relationships Week – Office of Health Promotions
- Healthy Relationships Workshop – Office of Health Promotion
- Reporting and Information Event(s) with University Police
- Thriving After Trauma – Counseling and Psychological Services
Past Education Programs Facilitated by the Office for Social Justice and Diversity
- Beauty In Strength – Learn about the resources, support, and options to report for survivors of sexual violence.
- Clothesline Project – Individuals affected by any and all forms of violence can decorate a t-shirt to express their thoughts and emotions. The shirts will be displayed on a clothesline for exhibition as testimony to the individual’s experience.
- Day of Action – Learn about resources, how-to support a friend, or get involved via bystander intervention and other prevention outreach activities.
- Denim Day – Wear jeans with a purpose – to support survivors and educate themselves and others about all forms of sexual violence.
- Open Arms – Justice for Education: A discussion about sexual assault and response on college campuses.
- Red Light – Green Light – An interactive workshop on consensual sexual communication
- Take Back the Night – Provides survivors of sexual assault, intimate partner violence and domestic violence a platform to speak about their experiences.
- The Hunting Ground Screening – A 2015 documentary film about sexual violence on college campuses in the United States. Join us for an open discussion.
Above is a sample of past programs and initiatives, if you would have an idea for a program, please reach out to any of the offices below.