Montclair State University uses Navigate to schedule undeclared student advising appointments. Follow the steps below to set up an appointment.
- Search for Navigate on the montclair.edu homepage. Click on the Navigate link and log into Navigate with your NetID and Password.
- Click on the “Make an appointment” button on the right-hand side of the web page.
- Select “Show people in this term” from the drop-down box on the right.
- Find the instructor or advisor you would like to schedule an appointment with and click
“Schedule appointment.” Please note: not all instructors or advisors have enabled this feature.
- Select the time you would like to meet by clicking “Sign Up”.
- Enter a reason and duration for your appointment and any other notes you would like your
advisor or instructor to be aware of and click submit.
Upon completion of the steps above, you will get an email invite for the appointment to add to your gcal.