Montclair State University uses Starfish to schedule undeclared student advising appointments. Follow the steps below to set up an appointment.
- Search for Starfish on the montclair.edu homepage. Click on the Starfish link and log into Starfish with your NetID and Password.
- Click on the “My Success Network” icon on the left-hand side of the web page.
- Select “Show people in this term” from the drop-down box on the right.
- Find the instructor or advisor you would like to schedule an appointment with and click
“Schedule appointment.” Please note: not all instructors or advisors have enabled this feature.
- Select the time you would like to meet by clicking “Sign Up”.
- Enter a reason and duration for your appointment and any other notes you would like your
advisor or instructor to be aware of and click submit.
Upon completion of the steps above, you will get an email invite for the appointment to add to your gcal.