Wednesday, May 20, 2015
Prudential Center, Newark
Reporting Time: 4:00 p.m.
Ceremony Start Time: 5:00 p.m.
Congratulations, Class of 2015!
You've worked hard throughout your academic career and it's nearly time to celebrate! Commencement will take place on Wednesday, May 20 at the Prudential Center in Newark for students who completed their academic degree requirements in August 2014 and January 2015 or will complete them in May 2015.
The Commencement ceremony will begin at 5:00 p.m., but as a graduating student you must report to the venue by 4:00 p.m. Due to the large amount of seating available at the Prudential Center, tickets are not required for guests attending Commencement.
Our 2015 Commencement speaker and honorary degree recipient will be Stuart Rabner, Chief Justice of the New Jersey Supreme Court.
While Commencement is a celebration of the entire class of 2015 and is where your degree is conferred, your individual school or college will hold its own Convocation ceremony during which your name will be read. We hope you will participate in both of these special events.
We look forward to celebrating your academic achievements!
Please note that due to limited seating, tickets ARE required for Convocation ceremonies. All Convocations are held at Sprague Field and will take place at the following dates and times:
- College of Education and Human Services: Sunday, May 17 at 2:00 p.m.
- The Graduate School: Sunday, May 17 at 7:00 p.m.
- School of Business: Monday, May 18 at 2:00 p.m.
- College of the Arts: Monday, May 18 at 7:00 p.m.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Tuesday, May 19 at 2:00 p.m.
- College of Science and Mathematics: Tuesday, May 19 at 7:00 p.m.
Details about each Convocation ceremony will be posted in early spring 2015.