Online Master of Arts in Child Advocacy and Policy
The Center for Child Advocacy (CHAD) is proud to present its exemplary programs in Child Advocacy and Policy.
This Master of Arts will offer students an applied course of study in child advocacy. As a multidisciplinary field of study, the Master of Arts in Child Advocacy offers students the requisite knowledge of psychology, social work, and law to function as a child advocate working with children in a myriad of settings. Briefly stated, this program aids to provide:
- A comprehensive view of the field of child advocacy that includes both multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary components.
- A particular understanding of the intricacies of the public child welfare system.
- Competencies in knowledge, methods, and applications needed for careers and professional development in the field of child advocacy.
Program of Study
What to expect as you move towards attaining your degree:
- 3 terms per year (Fall, Spring, and Summer)
- 2 sessions per term
- 1 course per session
- 7 1/2 week courses
- Blending of theory and practice
- Interaction between your peers and faculty
- Student support services including online access to library resources, Tier II technical support, and career advisement.