Important Event Information
Q: Will the University have COVID-19 pre-screening requirements before attending the event?
A: Yes. All Montclair State University campus visitors and staff are required to complete the Annual Scholarship Fundraiser Hawk Check questionnaire that asks you about COVID symptoms and any recent exposure. Please complete this questionnaire 6 to 14 hours before coming to campus. All in attendance will be asked to display the email confirmation upon arrival. The email confirmation can be printed or displayed on a mobile device.
To keep the event as safe as possible for everyone, please observe the following COVID safety precautions:
- Please bring a cloth face covering with you. Please wear your mask whenever you are indoors. When you are outdoors, the use of a mask is optional.
- Please maintain social distancing when you are outdoors and keep 6 feet of distance between you and others when you are indoors.
- If it rains, we will move the performance indoors and groups will be seated 6 feet apart, and everyone will wear masks.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available.
For everyone’s safety, if you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or have COVID-19 symptoms, please do not attend the fundraiser and instead join our program virtually.
Unfortunately, we are not able to admit guests who have, within the last 14 days:
- Tested positive for COVID-19
- Been directly exposed to someone with COVID-19
- Been directed by a medical professional to quarantine or isolate due to exposure to COVID-19
- Have had or currently have symptoms of COVID-19