It’s Your Time. To Shine.
Management is the oversight and coordination of the activities of a business or organization that make it possible for leaders to achieve defined objectives. Management is also the process of dealing with or supervising people. Choose this concentration if you like dealing with people, processes or projects and want to learn how to do so effectively and collaboratively. Graduates may put their skills to work in virtually any industry or sector and use them at every organizational level.
The Management Concentration
The Management concentration provides a broad understanding of the management discipline, including the process of achieving organizational goals efficiently and effectively, with and through others. Our curriculum prepares students with the skills needed to motivate and nurture a diverse workforce, manage large or complex projects and anticipate and lead organizational change. Whether you are interested in managing within a large organization or starting a business, you will learn to think strategically and work cooperatively to coordinate people, resources and processes.
The Feliciano School of Business helped me decide my career path […] Small classroom sizes and amazing professors helped me network and learn from my peers and their experiences. Thanks to the school, I am confident I made the right career path decision.
Eva Shapiro, Marketing ‘18
Senior Human Resources Generalist, ZeniMax Media
Skilled managers are in demand across an array of industries including healthcare, retail and wholesale distribution, financial services, human resources, and hospitality, to name a few, as well as public and nonprofit sectors and government agencies, General managers often have complete responsibility, including profit and loss accountability, for the performance of a business or a business unit. A general manager can be the key leader of a company, or the head of a division or department within a larger business or enterprise.
News and Events
- Top 10 Things Executives Should Think About Before Embarking on Strategic ProjectsWednesday September 6, 2023
- The Social Media Industry: Where is it heading?Thursday March 30, 2023
- Feliciano Students Tie for 1st in Global Business Simulation CompetitionTuesday December 20, 2022
“Resources at the Feliciano School of Business — including networking opportunities and programs — helped me develop on both a professional and personal level. Career programs equipped me with the skills needed to successfully and confidently navigate a job search and the hiring process. A huge benefit was the school’s Accelerator Program, which paired me with a mentor who offered me key industry insights, helping me hone my career interests and goals to help me get where I am today.”
Jack Rizzo ‘21
Territory Manager, Techtronic Industries TTI
The Feliciano Difference
The Feliciano School of Business transforms today’s students into tomorrow’s business leaders.
- Inclusive, diverse, accessible and supportive learning environment
- Innovative programs taught by world-class faculty and today’s business leaders
- Impactful and dynamic teaching that drives student success
- Immersive real-world internships, co-ops, live case studies, and consulting projects
- Individual attention, with small class sizes connecting you to peers, faculty, employers and corporate partners