It’s Your Time. Take The Lead.
Real Estate is a diversified, global industry that offers exciting employment and entrepreneurial opportunities. Our Real Estate concentration prepares students to fill the growing demand for individuals with a solid knowledge of the sector, reinforced by a firm grasp of the basic principles of business administration and economics. The curriculum provides a solid foundation in real estate principles and practices as well as courses in real estate development, investment and finance.
The Feliciano School of Business approaches marketing, and other business functions, as hands-on, integrated sets of strategic moves and decisions that are informed by the skills and knowledge that we teach. Find out more about the Feliciano Difference.
The Real Estate Concentration
Our real estate concentration blends theory and practice to help you understand essential real estate principles. You’ll learn the fundamentals of real estate finance, including investment , analysis and development. Our curriculum also provides the foundation for a career in commercial real estate, where you may use your knowledge to evaluate, finance and manage property assets.
Dr. Deniz Appelbaum
Real Estate Field
The business of real estate includes the buying, selling, operation and financing of, or investment in land and buildings Real estate experts may specialize in areas like development, sales and marketing, brokerage, property management, lending, and professional services such as law and accounting.
“The School of Business professors helped me succeed as a student and shaped my desire to be a leader in the real estate industry. My long-term goal is to run my own real estate investment company and add value to properties by providing tenants with a better place to live. The School taught me that what happens in the classroom is the foundation of your career; afterward, what you do outside the classroom validates your hard work.”
Matthew Grundy, ’15
Commercial Real Estate Broker – Ripco Real Estate, LLC
News and Events
- New Digital Marketing Analytics MS Program Meets Real-World DemandThursday October 6, 2022
- Acing the SaleThursday October 6, 2022
- Making Sense of Blockchain and CryptocurrencyIndustry experts shared insights at Executive Speaker Series panel discussionMonday June 27, 2022
- Feliciano Students 1st Place in Global Business SimulationStudents competed against 5,200 teams from 52 countriesSaturday June 25, 2022
The Feliciano Difference
The Feliciano School of Business transforms today’s students into tomorrow’s business leaders.
- Inclusive, diverse, accessible and supportive learning environment
- Innovative programs taught by world-class faculty and today’s business leaders
- Impactful and dynamic teaching that drives student success
- Immersive real-world internships, co-ops, live case studies, and consulting projects
- Individual attention, with small class sizes connecting you to peers, faculty, employers and corporate partners
This week’s Feliciano Now tackles the current news of crashes in the housing market. High interest rates but low housing costs can inflict fear and uncertainty in the younger generation looking to buy houses. Dr. Joseph Nicholson shares his knowledge and offer advice to people currently looking to buy houses.