Get Your New, Or Renew An Old, Passport On Campus
The U.S. Postal Service will be on campus, Thursday, September 22, to help you along on your future travel plans by offering onsite passport service.
The Passport Process
Paperwork: You need to fill out some forms. All the necessary forms will be available on Thursday, September 22, but you also can pick them up ahead of time at Mail Services (located in the Maintenance Building). View Mail Services hours of operation.
On September 22 - What You Need
- Completed paperwork (either obtained ahead of time, or filled out on site).
- Two passport photos (2"x2"). You can obtain these ahead of time or you can have them taken on site for a charge of $15.00.
You need proof of U.S. citizenship. Can be used: a previously issued passport; a certified, government issued birth certificate; a naturalization certificate. See U.S. Department of State passport website for details.
You need proof of identity. Can be used: previously issued passport; photo drivers's license, military ID card. See U.S. Department of State passport website for details.
- Pictures (taken onsite): $15.00
- First-time Processing Fee: $25.00
- First-time Applicants (16 and over): $110.00
- Children 16 and under: $80.00
- Passport Renewals: $110.00
Payment: Cash or Check
When and Where
- Thursday, September 22.
- 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Student Center Ballroom B
What Can I Do With My Passport?
Well, travel outside of our country is the most common use of a passport. And don't forget about the Montclair State University Study Abroad program! Montclair State offers a wide variety of programs varying by duration, area of study, and location with over 60 destinations available.
The Global Education Center helps find the program that matches you needs and desires to give you a truly once-in-a-lifetime experience earning credits abroad! Financial Aid and Scholarships available! Learn More.
This event is sponsored by Montclair State University Postal Services.