Options for Students During All Four Years and Beyond!
The Center for Career Services & Cooperative Education assists undeclared students and alumni with career counseling and provides resources to advance all our students' career development.
Each College has a designated Director of Career Services who works with students who have declared a major. These Career Services offices provide assistance to students regarding career development, advising and cooperative education.
Please contact your College or School’s career office for more information:
- College of the Arts
- College of Education and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- College of Science and Mathematics
- Feliciano School of Business
Additionally, Montclair State University offers a number of online and in-person resources to help students with their career needs from first year to graduation. Check out the following:
- – If you are looking for an on-campus or off-campus position, take a look at Montclair State University’s online job board. By registering, you have access to part-time, full-time and internship postings.
- - A self-paced, online career and education planning tool, Focus-2 enables you to assess your individual values, skills and interests and explore career fields and majors of study that are compatible with your assessment results.
- - A free online system that combines training AND practice to help improve your interview technique and build your confidence. The system features a new and innovative way to help you prepare more effectively for a job interview.
- What can I do with this major? Research this comprehensive list of common career areas, typical employers, and strategies designed to maximize career opportunities related to your major.