Thank you for visiting the Department of Justice Studies. As the University shifts to remote classes after the Thanksgiving holiday, the Department is still here to help you virtually Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- If you need general information and assistance, please contact our Program Assistant Evelyn Asevero
- For assistance with Internships or JUST 497, please contact our Internship Coordinator Amanda Choo
- For all Paralegal Studies students and for assistance or questions regarding the award-winning, ABA Approved, Paralegal Studies Program (undergraduate major/concentration or minor) or the Post BA Certificate please contact, Ms. Nicole A. Fackina.
- For assistance with Academic Advising please contact Brenda Sheehan.
- If you need additional support, please contact Christopher Salvatore, Chairperson, or Gabriel Rubin, Assistant Chairperson.