In an attempt to alleviate stress for prospective students at this time, The Graduate School at Montclair State is being flexible with access to the Admissions team and is creating Virtual experiences for accessing information.
“We have an exciting slate of virtual graduate program information sessions scheduled, and will be expanding our offerings in the weeks to come. Additionally, prospective students have the ability to directly schedule a one-on-one virtual appointment with an Admissions Recruiter at their convenience,” says Bryan Moschel, director of Admissions and Operations, The Graduate School “We’re looking forward to continuing to serve prospective students in new and creative ways.”
At Graduate Admissions, critical information is already online and easy to access remotely for prospective applicants and students:
- A Resource Page provides prospective students and applicants with regular updates about what they can expect from The Graduate School at this time.
- Admissions Recruiters are available to meet via email, phone or web conferencing regarding graduate programs or the application process. Schedule a meeting with an Admissions Recruiter at email@example.com.
- Applicants with canceled or rescheduled testing dates for the GRE, GMAT, PRAXIS, TOEFL or IELTS exam can receive one-on-one advice on how to expedite their application by calling 973-655-5147 to speak with an Admissions Counselor.
Graduate Admissions Webinars
In addition, Graduate Admissions has moved all previously scheduled in-person information sessions to webinars, hosted on Zoom. Upcoming webinars include:
- MS in Information Technology, Wednesday, April 1, 6 p.m.
- Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor and Substance Awareness Coordinator programs
Thursday, April 2, 5:30 p.m.
- Graduate Business Programs, Monday, April 6, 12:30 p.m.
- Teacher Education Programs, Tuesday, April 7, 6 p.m.
- Webinar: Educational Leadership (MA) – Higher Education, Tuesday, April 7, 7:30 p.m.
Visit this expanded list of webinars focused on specific graduate programs for more information.
Graduate Admissions virtual experiences being planned / coming soon:
- Starting on April 1, applicants will have the ability to upload unofficial transcripts and evaluations directly to their application. This will allow applicants to expedite the completion of their application for admissions review purposes. More information will be provided via email and the Resource Page once this feature becomes available.
- Beginning on April 1, admitted students required to submit an enrollment deposit will have the ability to do so electronically using a credit card. Check your application status page for more information on when this option becomes available.
- Webinars for prospective students focused on exploring all of Montclair State’s 100+ graduate program offerings, and how to navigate the application process.
- Webinars featuring specific graduate programs hosted by faculty throughout April, May and June.