Check out the latest issue of the Montclair Magazine, available exclusively online here!
Feature stories include:
- Blue’s Clues & Josh Dela Curz: Alumnus Finds Success on TV.
- The Descendants: Families help solve mystery of 112-year-old message in a bottle found in College Hall.
- Staying Hungry: Artist Pope.L ’78 exhibits the “spirit of the tinkerer a la social justice.”
- On the Front Lines: Masters students and alumni play vital role in public health emergency.
- One Stitch at a Time: Fashion Studies students and alumni make face masks for health care workers.
- Racing Against Time: MIX Lab delivers tens of thousands of face shields to frontline workers.