NEST is where all Red Hawks go to manage their academic and administrative life here at Montclair State.
What Is NEST?
When your student logs into NEST (using their University NetID and password), they can:
- Register for classes using Banner
- Pay tuition bills using TouchNet
- Review their academic audit/transcript using Degree Works
- Access the University catalog
- Manage their financial aid
- Access Canvas for class course materials, assignments and discussion
- Access their University Gmail account
- View job/internship opportunities view Hire a Red Hawk
- Manage their emergency contact information
You can see how important NEST is to your student! They can access NEST via a web browser at: montclair.edu/nest. Or they can download the NEST Mobile app for quick access via their mobile device. Encourage your Red Hawk to get to know NEST!