View Profile Page
Professor, Political Science and Law
- Dickson Hall 210
- BA, Barnard College, Columbia University
- MA, Yale University
- MPhil, Columbia University
- PhD, Columbia University
- Download vCard
My current research focuses on international relations in Asia and Chinese foreign policy. For a detailed publication list see my personal website https://elizabethwishnick.academia.edu
I will be on leave in 2022. For advising in Spring and Fall 2022, please contact the department manager
Ms. Tia Hanks firstname.lastname@example.org to be assigned another adviser.
Please email Dr. Wishnick at email@example.com with any other questions.
At MSU I teach courses in International Relations, Globalization and Security, Intelligence and National Security, Global Environmental Politics, Government and Politics of China and Japan, and International Relations in Asia.
Montclair State does not endorse the views or opinions expressed in a faculty member's webpage or website. Consistent with the principles of academic freedom, the content provided is that of the author and does not express the opinions or views of Montclair State University.
- The Sino-Russian Partnership and the East Asian Order
- China's Interests and Goals in the Arctic
- Russia Wants to be a Contender: The New Problem in the South China Sea
- The New China-Russia-US Triangle
- Russia and China Go Sailing
- Post-2014 Afghanistan Policy and the Limits of China's Global Role
- China's Food Safety Risk 2013 Chapter
- Of Milk and Spacemen
- Food Security and Food Safety in China's Foreign Policy
- Russia and the Arctic in China's Quest for Great Power Status
China's Risk: Oil, Water, Food and Regional Security
Book project, under contract at Columbia University Press
Digital Power in Estonia and Taiwan against COVID-19: Technical Solutions and Political Repercussions
Article, co-authored with Andrey Makarychev
China and the Arctic
Book chapter for edited volume