All visitors and members of the University community who participates in a campus event must:
- Complete Hawk Check before arriving on campus.
- Wear a mask at all times when indoors, and wear one outdoors in crowded settings or when participating in outdoor activities that involve close contact with other people.
- Be prepared to show your proof of vaccination or negative test results to event staff at any point during the event.
- Vaccinated people age 5 and older must be ready to show proof of vaccination. Proof can be in the form of your COVID vaccination card, a photo of your vaccination card, or an official app such as Docket, Excelsior, or Clear. Students and employees may show the “blue smiley face” from Hawk Check.
- Unvaccinated people must be ready to show a negative rapid test taken within the last 24 hours or a negative PCR COVID-19 test taken within the past 72 hours.
- Children aged 2-4 must be masked.